Friday 20 November 2015

Healthy Mind and Body - Day 8, 9 & 10

Weight Loss Help

Well, here I am at Day 10, and I've had 'good' excuses for not completing Days 8 and 9 before today.  I have even had some wonderful justification. Talk about learning!!  


Excuses

  • it's been a long day
  • my mother called me
  • I've been working all day already

Justifications

  • I'm working on moving forward anyway
  • I've been focused on the steps I need to make anyway
  • I'm going in the right direction anyway

Notice a pattern? I certainly have while I've been writing this out - anyway. What an amazing word to use for justifying why I've not stuck to my committment.  Yes, I am playing catch up now, so that indicates to me that I am doing the best I can (remember the Four Agreements?), and I am almost committing!

Yes, I have noticed that I have been more focused since I made the committment to this 60 day journey. However, there will always be obstacles in your path (and mine too), and finding excuses is a natural thing to do, BUT, finding reasons to still do it regardless is important!  This is my journey.

One of the first statements on Day 8 is about blocking and resistance, I think this is where I'm at and it's what will be changing.  Let's go for it!

"You will either step forward into growth, or step backward into safety"
- Abraham Maslow


Stop procrastinating about starting - contact me now to find out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too