Tuesday 17 November 2015

Healthy Mind and Body - Day 7

Weight Loss Help

When taking the journey through natural weight loss, often it's your will power, the strength of your mind, that will get you through the rough days.

'The energy of the mind is the essence of life'
- Aristotle

This quote by Aristotle is very relevant to your weight Loss journey. The strength of your mind determines your outcome, it determines how you see the day, and therefore how you approach the day.

Determine your own day. Remember it is your choice how you see the day, your choice to react to situations and food temptations, your choice...........

Today, I chose to have a nutritional cleanse, I was tempted many times to stop it and eat some food, rather than follow my balanced herbal cleansing routine, my mind and my WHY kept me on track. Here I am, at the end of the day, about to make a warming cup of tea to celebrate my success. Thank you mind, for all you do to take me on my preferred journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too