Sunday 29 November 2015

Healthy Mind & Body - day 19

Weight Loss Help - Quick Tip


Seriously feeling fantastic. Up at 5.30am as I was running a market stall, picked up my friend at 6am, tea in hand (thank you my darling man), arrived at our stall around 7am, set up and ready to go by 8. Feeling invincible!

Washed out late in the day, creating some cleaning. As t was a Sunday, all thoughts of business commitment faded dramatically.

Now, at bed time, I realised I could spend a few moments to create a response in my course, AND a blog!!

Yay!!,,,

How many day now, oh yes, let me count, 6!!

Feeling pretty darn happy, and consistent!

Enjoy my storm photos and video. This was one of the things that postponed my routine, but, yes, I still managed it!!  Looks like I will have to post the videos tomorrow as technology isn't playing the game. Won't let that stop me today x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too