Friday 27 November 2015

Healthy Mind and Body - Day 17

Weight Loss Help


I'm beginning to believe that procrastination is flying out of the window.  Here I am on Day 17 of my course and I've now been consistently completing it every day for the last 4 days, a record. I have done my dreaded planking exercise every monring for 4 mornings.  And best of all, I overcame my procrastinating mind this morning, it was all 

  • "oh, you've already done 2 workouts in a row, have a rest" 
  • "oh, do you really want to get up and do weights?" 
  • "are you sure you want to get up?"


BUT, I DID IT!!!

I got up and went to my gym area to lift weights, thought I'd only do one set and give up, BUT I didn't!!

I started to enjoy doing it after all, awesome!  Listening to the sounds of the birds gave me such gratitude for being in this special place. A great way to begin the day.

removing procrastination

By getting to this stage in my 60 day journey, I have come to the realisation that my mindset closely follows the beautiful quote by Henry Ford

"Whether you think you can,
or you think you can't
You're right

Natural weight loss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too