Saturday 7 February 2015

Breakfast Recipe - Sounds Fun & Healthy

Searching around the internet is always enjoyable, but finding something that is truly useful and what I want to try out, that's another thing altogether!!

I've been looking for ways to shake up breakfast a bit lately. I always ensure I use protein in my breakfasts these days, long gone are the days of cereal for breakfast - so not sustaining!

Well, for the last week or so, I've been getting messages about flourless banana pancakes, so I thought I'd share a recipe for you all too.  Happy Weekend Breakfast!

1 egg
1/2 banana (ripe, mashed)
Mix together

Pour onto your pan, cook over a medium-low heat until the bottom sets, about 1 - 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another minute.

Serve with fresh fruit.

Now, you can also shake this up a little by adding:

1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

You can also add a scoop of protein powder to the mix for added protein!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too