Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Life: Learning 9 Energy Experiments to Succeed

Have you ever wondered why some people ALWAYS get the best carparks?

Copyright: Tejvan Pettinger: Tejvan Photos


While you have to walk from the other end of the carpark to where you are going, in the RAIN?

Have you ever wondered why some people NEVER lose faith that the right result will happen for them, AND IT ALWAYS DOES GO RIGHT??

These questions, and many more, can be answered very easily with some energy experiments!

I learnt about them while listening to a podcast the other morning.

Now, I've actually been trying these experiments out over the last 12 months as I'd decided to see if the Universe was listening to me.  I didn't realise there were books written about this very topic!!

My experiments consisted of asking the Universe for a car park within easy walking distance to my workplace - funnily enough, it worked!! I used to struggle to find a car park, after starting to ask, the car park just 'appeared'!!

Now, an important step when doing these types of experiments (I've found), is that you MUST express GRATITUDE after you've received this wonderful result.  I always say a 'thank you Universe for providing this exact carpark spot for me'  

For me, this expression of gratitude completes the circle 

You can imagine how surprised I was to hear that the very experiments I was undertaking and that I had been thinking about were written about in a book that was a New York Times Bestseller!!

Borrowed from: www.thekickasslife.com


On reading Pam Grout's wonderful book on the topic, E-Squared, I wanted to start more little Universe energy experiments!

Watch this space to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too