Tuesday 4 February 2014

Addicted to Avoidance

Avoiding making a decision on your weight loss?  What is it that is holding you back?

List out 10 benefits of you losing weight.
Examples could be:

I have lost my weight, SO THAT I can now keep up with my kids when they play in the park

I must lose my weight, SO THAT I can celebrate 50 years of marriage with my wonderful husband/wife



Now, list out 10 negatives of you not losing weight
Examples could be:

I must lose my weight, OR ELSE I won't be able to enjoy my grandchildren as I will not be alive anymore

I must lose my weight, OR ELSE I will be a burden on my partner when we retire


We must look at our journey in a balanced way, why we need to look at both the positives and the negatives for any decision we are going to make

Looking to begin the journey?  Then check out whether or not you're addicted to avoidance

Don't avoid the decision, make the decision today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too