Wednesday 4 February 2015

Want A Smaller Waist?

Looking to make that waist smaller?  Do you know it could be as simple as having more protein in your diet?

A recent study found an association between habitually consuming protein in excess of the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) and lower body mass index, a smaller waist, and higher levels of the HDL “the good” cholesterol.

Higher protein diets also remain popular and for good reason—people who consume more find they have an easier time managing weight and preserving muscle during weight loss.

For me, the increase in protein in my daily meals has resulted in better muscle retention while I released my weight. I now ensure I have good quality protein at breakfast, lunch and dinner.  One of these protein bases is undenatured whey protein.  I use this in my morning smoothies as whey protein has been shown to be better for you for building muscles (no, I'm not a body builder!!)

Contact me if you wish to know more about how to create a smaller waist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too