Saturday 5 December 2015

Healthy Mind & Body - Day 25

Weight Loss Help

Day 25 of 60 - and now the act of logging on and getting to do my training every day is moving into the area of being a habit - it's routine to ensure I log on and get my tasks done for the day - not need too, not have to, but get to do it.

Those words are a change in themselves.

Changing your routines follow the change in your focus, the focus in your mind. Remember I spoke about focus on Day 18?

Building a new habit, is one that will support you for your lifestyle.  

What habit are you creating as we step towards the season of temptation?  What habit have you begun to introduce that will support your during this time? For me, it's adding a bottle of soda water (not flavoured soda pop, just carbonated water) to the fridge, this is my go to drink in the evenings, especially when it's prettied up with a slice of lemon!

Find someone who you admire, look at why you admire them, what attitudes and habits do they regularly follow? Can you step into those yourself? Can you mirror someone you admire?

There is only one success- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
- Christopher Morley

 For more information on the weight loss products I utilise, check out www.SandraVenablesHealth.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too