Monday 19 January 2015

Did You Know: Orange Juice Is BAD?

Apparently, orange juice makes you eat more.

There is a study published that shows if you drink orange juice when working out, then eat your meal afterwards, you eat up to 250 calories more.

Interesting huh?

What do you drink at the gym?

Me? I drink water, or an energy drink that I love (doesn't contain sugars, mainly Vit C), though orange flavoured (due to the Vit C), it's not orange juice.

A protein drink after a workout is essential to feed your muscles too - this I also do - it's all about recovery of your muscles, and carbohydrates (i.e., sugars) won't build muscle, protein does.

I usually have my protein shake within 20 minutes of completing my workout - what do you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too