Wednesday 7 May 2014

More Mindfulness

A couple of days ago I mentioned that Mindfulness Meditation was talked about a lot.  Well, it's been upfront and personal again today.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think the Universe was stalking me about meditation!!

I was listening to a wonderful podcast by The Wellness Guys this morning and the discussion was about mindful mediation, their guest was Dr Elise Bialylew.  Dr Elise runs a campaign in May every year (this year I heard about it too late to join), called Mindful in May.  Essentially people register to do mindful meditation every day for a month (and are given a course to follow, instructions on 'how to' and a journal to record your meditations), in doing so, they also undertake to fundraise for Charity Water.

Did you know it only takes $30 to provide clean water for one person?  Did you know that 1 in 9 people in the world do not  have access to clean water?

If you're interested in joining, it appears that the registration date has been extended. It costs you $25 to register, and for that you receive an online course in mindful meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too